Saturday 6 October 2012

Kanban Galore!!

Here's a few of my favourite cards, simply because they're made with my absolute favourite crafting supplies from the wonderful Kanban.

My favourite kit at the moment, Kanban Rose,
which had the input of Dawn Wheeler, one of my favourite crafters

Again using Kanban Rose, Spellbinders dies and the usual culprits, ribbon and gems :-)

Easel cards are one of my favourites to make as they look so effective  and have the WOW factor :-)

Men are famously difficult to make cards for, but this jump up card is an ideal solution, made using Kanban's Black and Ivory Kit. I had to hold off the ribbons and gems for this one!

I used Kanbans Black and Ivory kit again here, along with Spellbinders dies, embossing folders and Tim Holtz distress inks. Also the ever amazing cosmic shimmer which dries pearlescent to create the look of pearl stones

This quick make is all Kanban's "Beside the Seaside" kit, which makes a happy sunny card for anyone!

The intricate folds of this card make it stand out amongst the rest, plus, with several different faces it allows plenty of room for embellishing. As you can see, I certainly went to town with this one

A slightly different angle of the previous card

I used the Kanban Rose kit for this card. This kit has so many beautiful elements that a little matting and layering along with ribbons and gems is all it really needs. I love the effect of the rainbow mirri card, which has been caught beautifully in this picture.

Inspiration for this card comes from the amazing Sue Wilson, who is famous for her large bows and decorative pins

Simple matting and layering techniques alongside stamping, distressing and colouring with Pro Markers by Letraset make this card one of my favourites

Last, but not least, another easel card, but higher in stature. My favourite element here is the flower made using wonderfully textured hand-made paper
Hope you enjoyed this latest selection. Must dash, my craft room is calling me :-) More cards to follow when I receive my next Kanban kit! Can't wait! :-)

Happy Crafting!

Toni-Marie x

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are stunning hun and can't believe you have only been crafting for 18 months!! obviously a natural, keep it up, they are all beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete