Monday 12 November 2012

This Week's DT Work... Pt. II

Hello again,
Thought I would save this little number til last as it's my ultimate favourite! Those of you that know me will be aware that it is extremely unlike me to actually be happy with my work, but this one really was a labour of love. I hope you like it as much as I do. Any comments gratefully received :-)
Closed view, I adore this piece of acetate

Oooo, the ribbon's untied...

Ta-daaaah!

A closer look at the inside of the card itself

...and finally, an extreme close up in order to show you the dimension, detail and verse
As with the previous post, this card was made with the beautiful Bloomingdale kit from the ever amazing Kanban! Below you will find the product codes and descriptions for the elements used from the Bloomingdale kit and other Kanban goodies.
Carte Postale - Birds (PCT1951)
Vintage Butterflies - Aqua (CRD1516)
Beautiful Accents Toppers (PCT1957)
Chelsea Elements (PCT1950)
The Textile Collection - Victoriana - Acetate
Also using,
Kanban Metallic pink cardstock
Kanban assorted toppers
Kanban's white Maribou feathers
Kanban's "Chinese Proverb" stamp

As always, I really hope you like my new card. Until next time, take care and happy crafting!

Lots of love
Toni-Marie xxx

1 comment: